- Depression Hotline: 1-630-482-9696
- Suicide Hotline: 1-800-784-8433
- LifeLine: 1-800-273-8255
- Trevor Project: 1-866-488-7386
- Eating Disorders Hotline: 1-847-831-3438
- Rape and Sexual Assault: 1-800-656-4673
Will always re-blog this. Please keep it going.
Can we just take a moment to realize how this child is acting more maturely than half the population of the earth? Kay. That will be all.
we should all reglob.
All-American Boy by Steve Grand
Really enjoyed this song…and the video. On some level, straight or gay, we can relate to what it feels like to want something that isn’t meant to be. To have a desire just out of reach.
Side note: The object of his desire in this isTaylor from Fratmen.